Please note that due to overwhelming community generosity, along with our excellent partnerships with organizations like the Community Food Bank of NJ, Meals with a Mission, and Table to Table, we are NOT collecting canned goods for our food pantry at this time. Our Amazon Wishlist contains specific kitchen needs that can be put to use right away, as we are very limited on storage space. Please reach out to email@example.com if you are thinking of hosting a drive. Thank you for your compassionate understanding!
Ways to Donate
PERC counts on the generous support of people like you. PERC offers shelter, food, guidance, and other community-based social services for people at risk or in need.
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your donation may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal tax income purposes. Please notify us if you would like a receipt of your donation.
DONATE BY CREDIT CARD
PERC accepts credit card donations (all major credit cards accepted). Donate online by clicking the red DONATE button below, or print out the credit card authorization form and mail it to our office.
DONATE BY CHECK
Checks should be made payable to “PERC” and sent to:
108 36th Street
Union City, NJ 07087
DONATE VIA AMAZON WISHLIST
Many of our commonly used supplies are available on Amazon. Click on the black button below to purchase items from the PERC wishlist and have them shipped directly to us.
Shelter & Soup Kitchen Supplies Urgently Needed!
Our overnight shelter and soup kitchen are open 7 nights a week, 365 days a year. We are constantly in need of supplies. Every month, we go through approximately 5,000 disposable cups, 3,800 disposable plates and 88 pounds of coffee – and that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
We also distribute warm items, toiletries, socks, underwear and many other emergency items to homeless individuals and families throughout Hudson County.
Note: Due to space limitations, we cannot accept used clothing, furniture or any household items not on the list below.
• Foam or sturdy paper plates, cups & bowls
• Plastic forks, spoons and knives
• Ground coffee, sugar & spices in bulk
• Milk (perishable or nonperishable)
• Oatmeal & healthy breakfast cereal
• Healthy snacks: granola bars, beef jerky, etc.
• 50 gallon contractor (heavy duty) trash bags
• Full size shower gel, antibacterial hand soap
• Fabuloso/Ajax floor cleaner
• Spray Nine all-purpose cleaner
• New, packaged socks
• New, packaged men's underwear & boxers
• New, packaged women's underwear & bras
• New or clean, gently used men's tees
• Razors & shaving cream
• Toothbrush & toothpaste
• New (or gently used) clean twin-size sheet sets & blankets